You are now the ‘proud owner’ or ‘soon-to-be-proud-owner’ of hand made candy from The Red Balloon Candy Artisans. Your candies are just that… ‘hand made’ and this page is designed to give you some useful tips (from experience) on how you can care for your candy, giving it the longest life possible.
The Red Balloon Candy Artisans specialise in customised candy orders and have been doing so for over a decade. We hope you understand that due to one batch being separate to the next that variations can occur in the colouring and font styles.
If satisfaction is not met, the correct steps will be made to ensure your order and experience with us is of the highest quality.
The following tips are an easy guide to ensure your candy will live a prosperous life right up to the time of it’s consumption. All candy we make has a ‘Best Before’ date of 1 year.
Here are our Greatest Candy Caring Tips:
- Don’t leave your candy in the car for a long period of time
- Try not to leave your candy exposed to the open air
- Avoid stacking anything heavy on top of your candy
- Don’t store in any container larger than 1ltr
- If you’re sending it in the post, make sure it’s air tight and wrapped properly
- Don’t place in the microwave or freezer
- Don’t mix with other unsealed confectionery
- Keep your candy air tight
- The best storing conditions are in a dry, cool place
- If packaged in 1kg poly bags, remove the candy from it’s box and place on a flat surface instead
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- If refrigerated, keep your candy air tight
- Store candy in a hygienic environment such as your cupboard or pantry
- Consume your candy in moderation and enjoy
- If candy is packaged in jars or bags and they begin to stick together, give the jar or bag a slight tap to free them up
If all these steps are followed your candy will last the duration of the ‘Best Before’ date. After this time has passed the colours will tend to fade. As sugar is a preservative, the taste will remain constant even after it’s ‘Best Before’ date.
We pride ourselves in making the finest hand made candies on the market. Australia-wide suppliers of candy for weddings, corporate functions, product promotions, birthdays, school events to name a few.
If you have any concerns about your order after purchasing your candy, don’t hesitate to contact our store on (03) 9525 2048 or submit an enquiry from the form provided.